Go Back   Techwatch forums > Tech Forums > Satellite TV > Satellite Channels

Satellite Channels Discussions on satellite channels and signals.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-12-09, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Which channel show 3pm premiership football?

Hi

Can you please let me know which channels show 3pm sat premiership football.

Thanks
stav8124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-09, 03:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Default Re: Which channel show 3pm premiership football?

look here m8
-http://liveonsat.com/dailypage.php

"never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you on experience"
martin-f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-09, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Grumpy Old Sat Man

Hi Novo sport on Thor 1W is the best as you can have the English commentary. There are quite a few on Thor which show just about every game, I do not find the lack of English to be a burden, but some do. As you will see, if you followed the link that martin-f gave you, tomorrows games are on there and Wen. games also.

As I said in my outer post to one of your posts, if you patch your box with the latest patch and keys you can watch the games on there. Just a wee tip for you, if you hover you cursor over the providers in LJs football you will see where they are and also what their encryption is, if you go for the ones which have got both N2 and N3 you will be able to see those.

Regards Wez
Old 15-12-09, 12:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

Hi Wez

How do you patch the box? Also which card/cam are best to get the football from iwas told a dragon cam/card. Is that good? The setup i have is:

Technomate 6800HD Super+
1m Technomate motorised dish

Thanks
Old 15-12-09, 02:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

It depends which box you have, and the Dragon is pretty wuch dead now. There is only really DigiTV available for now and that will go soon.

If you wan't to get a Cam I would wait and see what the new Diablo 2 will be offering before you buy anything.
Old 15-12-09, 05:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Go to alsat and dowload the correct patch, for your Technomate 6800 HD receiver, that will give you everything currently available.
Also have a read through the sticky threads in the Technomate section:
Technomate
Mickha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-10, 09:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

Which card do i need to buy to watch 3pm football on sat. Which channels are showing premiership football?
Old 05-01-10, 09:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Moderator

take a look on LJ's Live on Sat, that shows were every game is being shown, you can then decide which sub shows the games you want to watch. Be warned though something like Canal Scandinavia, or Sky Italia will set you back over £1000 There are cheaper packages but it really depends who shows the games you want to watch.
Old 06-01-10, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Super-Dooper Moderator

I believe that Setanta Ireland show it, if you could get a card from Ireland you may even be able to get it to work in your Sky box - I don't know if they need pairing or not.

lincsat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-10, 09:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Grumpy Old Sat Man

I think that you need to have a Sly card for the Setanta card to work. It does not need to be a paid up card, just as active Sly card. I gave my blue card to a lad close to me and he wrote to me asking for the white card, so I posted it up to him, he said that the Setanta card would not work without the Sly card, the box was telling him to insert the new card and he did not have it. till I send it on to him. I never heard back from him to say if it worked or not, though he said he would let me know, but thats youth for you, I thought it was us oldies who were supposed to forget things.

Regards Wez